Thursday, March 20, 2008

Prank

Justina and I have lots of fun when we hangout. A few things that we have done when we have hung out were, dressing up in clothes that we wouldn't wear in public and taking random crazy pictures. We also got to paint my room which was insane especially since we got to paint the floor. We kept on slipping and falling, then we would get paint all over our selves. Another time that i won't forget was when we froze my brothers boxers. It was at 12:00 in the morning when we came up with the plan. everyone was sleeping but my Dad because he was at work. We got htem soaking wet then grabbed some rags and ice packs and ran down to my room. We found out that the ice packs weren't really working so we went back up stairs to put the boxers in the freezer. The my Dad came home so we grabbed the boxers and ran back down stairs. Then my Dad went to change the laundry so Stina and I ran back up stairs and hid the boxers in the freezer. When we woke up we went to go get the boxers but htey were stuck to a frozen store bought pizza. So after we pryed them off we put them on my brother when he was sleeping. When he woke up he didn't really get as mad as we had hoped. it was still really funny though.

3 comments:

O Rock said...

Haha i like your idea for the prank. It was funny that you guys acually got the boxers on him without waking him up. How did you sneak past your dad? Anywa it sounds like you guys had fun. Good job in the entry. Keep on writing.

Kate said...

Wow Liz you and Stina are pretty sneaky eh?!?! I remember when I was little and when Sommer H. would come over and spend the night, we would always want to play pranks on my brother but we never did because he would have killed us! I like the whole “frozen Boxers” thing. That could NOT be very comfy! I wonder what else you have done?

gracefulswan4@hotmail.com said...

Liz, that sounds like a really funny story. I liked this entry because you described your whole prank. It's sounds like you and Justina had a lot of fun doing it. Your story made me laugh when I read it. Keep on writing!
Gracie